Proof It Actually Works

Every once in a while, some things manifest themselves in bunches. I've experienced it before and it's a very surreal feeling at times. Why I bring this up is because it just happened to my wife and I over the past week or so. My wife, who is a singer / songwriter had just been talking to me about looking to promote her new CD and learning a bit more about what is involved and what steps need to be taken to put together a small promotional tour, how to connect with an agent, and those sorts of things. The next day, by "chance", she stumbled upon a website promoting a music business conference in a city a few hundred kilometers away that would show musicians and recording artist just that and more. She commented to some friends a few days later about the conference and one of them said, "If you need a place to stay over there, I've got a condo at the nearby ski resort you are welcome to use. Just come by and get the keys!". Now how handy is that. With my own job, I sometimes need to be on call and it just so happened that I was scheduled to be on call at the same time the conference was being held, so it looked like I was going to miss it. (I look after online CD and download sales as well as my wife's website, do sound for the live shows, and have a keen interest in becoming her full time manager.) Just for the heck of it, I put out a request for someone to cover my on-call for the weekend of the conference and within two minutes, someone came forward to do it...and just like that, I can go to the conference.
It is amazing how things can manifest themselves so quickly and even smoothly when the Law of Attraction is at work. You have to be careful about that, too. I'll be the first to admit that getting out of a habit of focusing on negative things can be very difficult. As a society, we have been conditioned by the media and even friends and family at times to complain about what we don't have or want instead of thinking about what we do have or want. I occasionally find myself thinking negatively for a while before I even realize it. That's when I sit back and change my perspective and turn things into a positive. To continually stay in a positive state does take practice but anyone can do it, and the more you do it, the easier it gets. Think about how much negative conditioning you have been exposed to, probably many, many years, maybe even since childhood. To change that type of conditioning may not happen overnight, but no matter how long it has been, it is reversible and with patience, you will soon see good changes manifesting in your life. Even if they are small changes at first, they are changes. Write them all down and you will soon have a long list before you even realize it.
We are still looking for any manifesting stories you may have that we could post on our website to show people that it really does work. We want to share this with as many people as possible.

Till next time, take care.