Proof of the Power of Positive Thinking

Yesterday, my sister sent me a cool and very interesting video that lends scientific credibility to the power of positive thoughts. Often, skeptics dismiss any type of claim that has no tangible evidence, i.e., they have to see it themselves to believe it. There are many cases where scientists have dismissed theories as unexplainable simply because they cannot come to a rational, scientific resolution to certain experiments because at this point in time science, as they know it, is not advanced enough for them to measure what is currently unmeasurable. Yes, that is a mouthful, but let's not forget that only 100 years ago, what was deemed quacky and absurd is now commonly held as scientific fact. Many of us know, and I mean millions, that such a thing as positive thinking or the law of attraction actually does work and many wealthy and successful people have known about this and have used it for many, many years. Many of you know this as "The Secret". Before I stray too far off topic, getting back to the video I was sent, it is about the effect of what positive and negative energy has on water. Dr. Masaru Emoto performed the experiment and the results are very intriguing and to me, not really surprising since I truly believe the power of positive thought is much more powerful than most people imagine. Go ahead and view it below.



You are welcome to share your comments. I'd be interested to see what people think. If any of you know of any other such experiments, please let me know so that I can share them with others.

Until next time...

Cheers