Busy, busy, busy!

Hi, everyone.

Wow! Does time ever fly. I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. I have too many interests and they keep me hopping. Besides working a full time job, I've been somewhat involved in music more and more over the last month...I look after the business side of things for my wife's music career in the making and now my daughter is also in a great little rock band so I lend my technical and artistic support there also when I can. On top of that, I am a soundman and worked one of the stages at a folk festival on the weekend of July 24th to 26th. Then this coming weekend (August 8th), I'm doing sound for an outdoor concert that features a celtic-rock band and a Neil Young tribute band. It's going to be a blast. Then the next day, my family and I are off on a 3-week road trip that includes visits with a bunch of family and friends in BC and Alberta. We are really looking forward to it.

If you are a repeat visitor to this blog, I really hope you are working on "allowing". If you're new, read the previous blog posts then return to this one. "Allowing" is the most crucial component of the Law of Attraction. You need to remove ALL doubt that you can manifest whatever it is you desire. And don't forget, you must think about what you DO want and not what you DON"T. Remember, the Law cannot distinguish between DO and DON'T, only what you are thinking at the present time. I will leave you with a YouTube video of Micheal Losier explaning how to "reset" your negative vibrations. Enjoy and see you in a few weeks.